WorldHost Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance Training Course
If your business deals with customers on a daily basis, training your front-line staff to deliver great service is essential. But it’s important not to forget the vital role your managers and supervisors play in making sure that service runs smoothly.
If your managers and supervisors understand the value of excellent customer service, and how to coach their team members to deliver it, they will not only maintain and improve service standards in your business – they’ll also attract new customers.
That’s where the WorldHost Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance programme can help. We can give your managers and supervisors those vital skills, helping you to build a real customer service culture in your business – from the top down.
This one-day programme will show your managers and supervisors:
- Why their role is essential to delivering a great customer experience
- How to lead by example and demonstrate fantastic service
- How developing their team can improve service standards
- Techniques to motivate and coach their team members
- How to develop and implement clear customer service standards
- Actions to take when customer service goes wrong
- How to monitor and measure their team’s customer service performance
- How to use those measurements to improve future performance
Open programme: £120 per person
In-company programme: £1,195
No. of people per programme: Up to 15
Current Open courses available on a public access basis are detailed here. To register your interest for a place on the next open programme coming to Northern Ireland email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book an in-company course date telephone our Licensed WorldHost Trainer, Christine on 07900 881146 or email: email@example.com
To review the full suite of WorldHost training programmes available click here