Experience Development Masterclass – 1 May 2019 – Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
EXPERIENCE DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS
Date: Wednesday 1 May 2019
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
Venue: Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort
Cost: Free of charge (places limited) – light lunch provided
Trainer: Chartered Marketer Christine Watson
Background to course
The aim of this workshop is to help and inspire you to go forth and create and launch new, memorable, ‘money can’t buy’ experiences that both attract and pleasantly surprise visitors to your business and our borough.
You will learn:
* How to partner together with other businesses to create and develop new collaborative experiences;
* The steps involved in creating and launching new, authentic and memorable, ‘money can’t buy’ experiences;
* Knowledge about the local area, products and services, visitors to the area, your fellow local businesses that are collaborating for success, your competitors and current trends in the visitor economy;
* Ways in which you can promote the destination to complement your product/service attractiveness;
* Techniques to generate and develop innovative ideas;
* The tools you can use to generate useful feedback/intelligence;
* Why determining the 7 P’s in your marketing mix (Product/Service, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Processes and Physical Evidence) will increase the likelihood of success; and
* Where your product/service can and should be found.
Participants can expect to:
* Be challenged to collaboratively develop new experiences that will be taken to market to increase visitor spend both within the cluster businesses and within Mid and East Antrim borough as a whole; and
* Be inspired by innovative co-opetition and partnership working that works.
You will need:
* A clear understanding of your current products and services;
* A commitment to work with other organisations and individuals to create new products/services;
* A receptive attitude; and
* Willingness to develop and grow your business.
Eligibility: This course is only open to businesses in Mid and East Antrim Borough Council and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
To book a space on this course E: email@example.com
Useful reading links: