Purposeful Marketing for the Here and Now – 30 June 2021
About this event
Covid-19 is one of the biggest challenges ever faced by businesses and with this in mind we have developed an online workshop aimed at early stage micro and small businesses that will help you understand what marketing truly is.
This workshop will be delivered by Chartered Marketer Christine Watson who will introduce you to the concept of marketing with purpose. She will provide insightful examples from the local market and further afield and will show you the ways and means to compose and drive forward a purposeful marketing agenda in the wake of Covid-19.
The workshop will cover:
- An introduction to marketing with purpose
- A look at how businesses can adequately assess their external environment
- Insights from local and international small and large businesses successfully delivering marketing with purpose
- Examples of businesses who pivot
- Guidance on market driven decision making
- How marketing works
- Moving Forward: Marketing Planning for the Here and Now
- Knowledge of where to go for help in composing and driving forward a purposeful marketing agenda
- Commitments and next steps
- Question and Answers
Date and time
Wed, 30 June 2021
10:00 – 11:30 BST
Organiser of Purposeful Marketing for the Here & Now
For Growth | For Innovation | Leading | Delivering
The voice of enterprise for those supporting and developing small business in Northern Ireland.