Chartered Marketer Christine Watson upskills Northern Ireland businesses on using Instagram to drive sales.
Pictured (left to right): Noreen McClelland, Chair of Mallusk Enterprise Park with Chartered Marketer and Instagram Trainer Christine Watson and Emma Garrett, CEO of Mallusk Enterprise Park.
The Watson & Co. Chartered Marketing crash course in Sales Focused Instagram for business was delivered to a sell out audience of local businesses at Mallusk Enterprise Park.
About the training workshop:
Crash Course in Sales Focused Instagram for Business
The 3 hour crash course on how to use Instagram for Business was delivered in Mallusk Enterprise Centre on 11 September, 2018.
Instagram can be a very powerful marketing tool if used correctly.
The Instagram for Business session covered:
- Instagram Users.
- Best Practice in Instagram for Business from over 15 million business accounts on Instagram.
- Competitor Insights – Practical Activity.
- How to Use Instagram to Grow Sales – Practical Real Life Examples.
- Setting your Strategy, Objectives and Metrics.
- Your Target Audience.
- Step by Step Guide to setting up your Instagram Business/Brand Page.
- Creating Engaging Business and Target Customer Relevant Instagram Content.
What our client: Karen at Mallusk Enterprise Park thought of this workshop:
“Thumbs up and high fives for Watson & Co; Christine recently delivered an engaging and highly educational, sales-focused, Instagram workshop for local business owners at Mallusk Enterprise Park. Likewise the overall feedback from participants was extremely positive. Happy to recommend her training expertise to other local enterprise agencies.”
Want to learn more about instagram for business? You can book this workshop to be delivered to your audience, attend our next open access course or learn from reading some of our
blogs on “Instagram marketing – we have a few!