Using Canva AI for Visual Marketing Practical Workshop – Ormeau Business Park – 9 February 2024
Time: 10am to 4pm (a working lunch will be provided)
Training Investment: £99 (inclusive of VAT) – paid directly to your Training Host: Ormeau Business Park
(Note: Canva.com offer a free 30-day trial period*, there is also a free PRO non profits account for members of non-profit community on application), a laptop and a smartphone.
Watson – a qualified Google Square is designed at an advanced level and aims to inspire and
help you to start maximising all the opportunities Canva AI can offer you and your business.
1. Find out about how Canva can help the visual appearance of their business online and
2. Be shown how Canva.com can be used to deliver positive marketing returns.
3. Learn how to create visual designs in an instant.
4. Discover some tricks to help speed up the time spent creating designs for social media,
website and print, including the important role of qualified and experienced graphic
designers in professional design for marketing and how graphic designers can help you
improve your visual outputs from the canva.com platform.
5. Get advice on how to build a Brand Kit within their Canva Pro account.
6. Get to grips with quick ways to resize one graphic into many different graphics suitable to
the needs of various online platforms.
7. Find out how to transform their Canva graphics into video content at the click of a button.
8. Get up to speed with Canva AI.
9. See how their business can benefit from the paid for Canva PRO upgrade.
10. Find new marketing ideas through AI.
11. Be introduced to the potential of Chat GPT for their business.
12. Discuss the legal and ethical implications of using AI for marketing.
13. Be signposted to other free tools and learning opportunities to further master what Canva
can bring to their business, charity, or social enterprise.
This course is designed for non-graphic designers who already use the canva.com platform to produce graphics for their marketing or business needs – website banners, social media graphics, menus, posters, adverts, annual reports, presentations and more
to investing in trialling Canva PRO (you can access a 30 day trial for free and the ongoing
investment is £99.99 per year* with non profits able to apply for a free non profit PRO account)
then this practical course, delivered in person in south Belfast, to a small group is ideal to ensuring that you get to benefit from the marketing magic of Canva
can help you produce visual content quickly and effectively. You will practice using Chat GPT
and Canva AI to create at least 50 individual pieces of design, ideal for social media posts
on your business channels, in under 15 minutes!
Canva training workshop.
smart phones and be logged into their own Canva PRO accounts before the course
Design used to be more complicated and often needed a qualified and experienced Graphic
Designer on board to support individual and business needs, but today, thanks to
Canva.com, a platform which is used by more than 150 million people worldwide, design for
non-designers is merely a few clicks away.
transform your words into one-of-a-kind images and videos at the touch of a button.Gone are the days of spending hours scrolling through stock images when you need
something specific or unique. Image generation apps unlock creativity in all sorts of ways
and empower all sorts of people, from content creators to marketers, professional designers,
and social media managers. Any profession that needs to produce content quickly, easily
and on a very small budget can easily conjure up engaging assets to help them stand out.Small business owners – who often double as their own marketing team among a million
other things – will especially find AI image and video generation to be a useful (and fun) time
saver that will help them shine. Artists, designers, and marketers can also use the apps to
test an idea quickly, without the need for expensive tooling.
Delegates must pay prior to attending the course and will be contacted when
registered to discuss methods of payment.